Friday, January 25, 2008

What happened on Friday January 25th?

Where's the mouse, Rascal likes to attack the curser.Where's the mouse?


Feast One Hundred & Seventy Seven , for Friday, January 25th, 2008

Appetizer
How many times per day do you usually laugh?
Not sure right now, I guess a couple of times. I know today I've laughed at least 3 times so far. Maybe soon I will laugh more.

Soup
What do your sunglasses look like?
They are clipons that go onto my Progressive lenses, yea I'm getting old!

Salad
You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go?
I want to go fishing on the very tip of the Baja Peninsula at Cabo San Lucas . I don't know if you can get there by train but I sure hope you can.

Main Course
Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city.
The people for the most part are still nice to each other.

Dessert
If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best?
A shade of pale green would be nice.