Friday, December 01, 2006

What happened on December 1st?

I have a question for you.

Flordia plant crop #1


I know that a wide range of people have hit this site, I get about 30 visiters a day. Everyone of you pass through very quickly, but I want you to take the time to answer one question for me.

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?


Some of you might be doing exactly what you always thought you would (your grown up), some of you are learning you new trade and trying to decide if this is what you want to do (your still young), some of you might hate your jobs (your still a grown up), and some of you might be just like me and coasting from day to day (we haven't grown up yet).

I'm 43 now (44 in 3 mths). I know I will still have to be working well into my sixties (Youngest will have only just graduated from University when I turn sixty.) and I know I don't want to be doing what I do right now. Can you see yourself doing phone sales at sixty, lord help me.

So what do I want to do when I grow up? I don't know yet.

What are your plans?

The Who, with Eddie Cochran's "Summer Time Blues"