Tuesday, October 17, 2006

What happened on October 17th?

Middle Jumping
Middle jumping


Pulled from the pages of SciFi Weekly
"Heroes Coming Together

Tim Kring, creator and executive producer of NBC's hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that audiences can expect the show's superpowered characters to start joining forces and working as a team in upcoming episodes. "As their destiny starts to sort of become intermingled with one another, yes, they have to form this sort of alliance with one another," Kring said in a conference call with journalists on Oct. 11. "And then, in a sense, join with each other in order to figure out what's going on. Every character has sort of a tiny piece of the puzzle. So the puzzle gets put together by the characters coming together."

Rather than continuing to focus on the individual storylines of the large cast of characters, Kring said that Heroes will gradually integrate the threads into a single overarching story. "If you sort of look at it as kind of a funnel, it starts wide and starts to narrow," he said. "As these characters start to cross paths, you no longer have to tell eight stories. You can tell four stories or three stories. So there is a natural progression that's allowing us to tell less and less scattered stories."

Kring confirmed that the heroes will find a common enemy in the mysterious serial killer known as Sylar, who Kring called the "major villain" of the first season. Though the identity of Sylar hasn't been revealed, he may be someone that viewers have already met. "We're going to leave some of the answers to that vague, because I really want the audience to be surprised when we do introduce the character." Kring said. "I know there is speculation that the character is somebody that is among the characters already, and I'm comfortable with that speculation. And I kind of don't want to give it away." Heroes airs Mondays at 9 p.m. PT/ET. NBC is owned by NBC Universal, which also owns SCIFI.COM. —Cindy White
"

If you took the time to watch Heroes last night and were able to "willingly suspend your disbelief" you got to see future Hiro meeting with Peter on the suspeneded in time subway train.(I can't wait to see the importance of this.) The Heroin addiict soothsayer Mendez sees and paints Claire being stalked, but we see her pick up Football jock and "kill him in a car accident"(wife seemed to really like this part, she was able to suspend her disbielf, that Claire would not die in the accident because of her powers). There is more story lines to follow, you just have to watch, well worth the hour.


Nirvana, Lyrics for The Man Who Sold the World

We passed upon the stairs,
We spoke of was and when
Although I wasnt there
He said I was his friend
Which came as a surprise
I spoke into his eyes -- I thought you died alone
A long long time ago

Oh no, not me,
We never lost control,
Youre face to face,
With the man who sold the world

I laughed and shook his hand,
I made my way back home,
I searched for form and land,
Years and years I roamed,
I gazed a gazely stare,
We walked a million hills -- I must have died alone,
A long long time ago.

Who knows, not me,
I never lost control,
Youre face, to face,
With the man who sold the world.