Thursday, June 07, 2007

What happened on Thursday June 7th?

Weigela
Weigela


Ready to scream when it comes to iTunes. Moved my music so Eldest could share it off the Windows Shared file .. Arrgh!!!, screwed my music, duplicated sometimes even triplicated files. My music folder went from 22Gb to over 50Gb. I spent over four days deleting folders, replacing music files that have been deleted, and just general clean up of iTunes. I love my iPod, but damn I am not a happy camper. All my Playlists were deleted. All my fault I know, because I didn't read the instructions, sometimes you just have to try to read the user manual before doing anything.
Enjoy the garden photos.

Poppy

Poppy

Pink Gerber

Pink Gerber


The front garden

Front Garden


Listening to: Pamela Morgan and Anita Best "Suil A Gra".