Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It looks like I haven't blogged in a week, but I have. I've been fiddling around with links pages to make myself happy. I've decided this is going to be about me but also a centre for me to reach out to the world from. So I am slowly transfering my MS favorites to pages in this blog and then giving them life. Now you can see what I find interesting and I can find it when and where I want to. I don't have to be tied to a single computer, or do these monthly emails of pages I've found.

Anyway.. Life is good. Oldest has been accepted to a private school, other than the cost, maybe things will improve for him. Middle is doing very good at school and expecially in math. Youngest it a ball of fire who wants almost nothing to do with me. Work is work, but I have almost made quota for two months which means a big cheque. Wife is wife, but we are getting along and as I always say I do love her so. Garden is coming along, but damit somthing is eating my Dahlia's. I've got a bunch of plants to get into the ground tonight before martial arts class. As I said life is good.