Thursday, August 02, 2007

What happened on Wednesday August 2nd?

Eldest has found a couple of abandoned kittens in our neighbours backyard. We watched them for most of a day before we took them in. They couldn't be more then three weeks old at the time. They couldn't even walk. So eldest has been bottle feeding them. As you can see they are really growing.

DSCF0200

Middle Daughters photo of the kittens


I am off for another week, this time for a real holiday I hope. Off to the cottage where I get to see sunsets like this. (Middle took this shot with the digital camera her God-Mother gave her for her birthday)

Middle daughters photo of the sunset at the cottage


So I say fair well for a week of well deserved rest. (or at least I think so)

Middle daughters photo of me leaving them at the cottage