Monday, March 24, 2008

What happened on Monday March 24th?

West Bay Beach Roatan


Eldest turns 16 today, Wow! Hard to believe he is 16, I remember his birth like yesterday. He is a great kid, a bit touchy and can feel slighted very easily, but I think he is going to turn out to be a really great warm hearted guy. He is almost as tall as me now, long shaggy hair (we are forever getting notes telling us to have his hair cut for school), two earrings now (the third hole that he did himself tore apart!) and is just nice to be around. So happy 16th birthday Eldest, we may not always get along but I'm glad I'm your Dad.

I took him to see the Foo Fighters on Saturday, great concert .. read the reviews. I took a bunch of pictures with my cell phone. Not great but I will try to post some of them in the next few days.