Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Lost

Well its one of those days that I can't figure out what I want to write about.

I was going to write about how great our weekend was and how beautiful the christening was and how proud I am to be my new nieces godfather.

But.

I'm pissed off about how many creeps/things/monsters are making the news lately with their attacks on children. This not where this post is going to go now, because I just don't want to look deeper into their world, I want them dead. I never believed in the death penalty when I was young, but for these types of creatures I do.

So what else do I write about, NASA blowing up a comet, Live 8 and the G8 Summit, African dictators and government corruption. Or how about kids in Uganda have to walk 12k just so they can get a safe nights sleep. Or maybe the latest environmental catastrophe, war or famine. The worlds problems are to damn big for me write about, I'll leave that to the crusaders, I may not lead but I will be right behind you to give support.

So what does that leave me to write about. My life in a nut shell, Oldest has finally started drum lessons, Middle is lying on the coach watching tv all day and Youngest is desperate for attention, since the two oldest have ignored her all day. Welcome to summer holidays.