Thursday, August 18, 2005

Disturbing

Ok, today is one of those days that everything I want to say is being said by someone else.

Last Amazon has a incredible piece of writing on her page. I wouldn't want to try and say it better, even though I'm Whitey. Wife and I were talking about something very similar last night. People have to stand up for themselves and help themselves out of the problems they have, no one else can do it for you, they have to stop playing the race card when things don't go their way.(hell even Ty on RockStar:INXS has played the race card on TV) Look I know I don't suffer from racial profiling, but if you look at the number of traffic tickets I have you'll see that the police don't like my type. I get speeding tickets for going 10Km over. What I'm trying to say is that if the cops pulled me over because a tall, dark haired, white male with one white eyebrow was being being investigated for rape, murder or pedophilia, I wouldn't mind. Crap I would hope they would look for everyone like me and stop and question them, as long as they are polite and don't hit me, go right ahead. Your not invading my privacy, you could be saving someones life. This violence has to stop, I live just south of the Jane/Finch its a good area that I like to call home but these shootings are two close for comfort. People have to care about what's happening to make it stop.

On a lighter side, Ding dong bell Jessica is gone. Jessica got voted off of RockStar:INXS last night, thank god. She should have been gone weeks ago but each time she was is in the bottom three she sang so well she saved her ass. J.D. has to smarten up or he will be gone just because he's acting like a asshole. I think in the end it will be down to Marty and Mig. Who knows, many more weeks of entertainment to come.

And on a final note .. this gives me the creeps, I found while looking for information about Ontario...Amalgamation of Canada and the United States of America