Thursday, April 13, 2006

April 13th.

Crocus in the Snow

On April 13th 2005 I created my first post. So I guess you could say that today is my first anniversary.

I created my blog as a way to keep a journal, to be creative in some way. I know I was suppressing my creative side. I'm so caught up in my family (not that this is a bad thing) and work that I didn't have time to reach out or be creative. This Blog and Flickr have helped me in this. (I do have to stop blogging at work) Sometimes I think of myself as a online Flasher waiting for a voyeur to come and read what I have to say or see the images that I've captured, but then I realize that everyone who does stop by is the same a me. Just trying to get by day to day.

Thanks for stopping by and here is to another year of being creative and having fun.