Monday, May 01, 2006

May 1st.

A Music Meme Thanks to Emma

Instructions: Go to your music player of choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud, and press play. Use the song title as the answer to the question.

How does the world see you?
Taking care of Business - BTO (Hey does this mean peope see me as a grownup?)

Will I have a happy life?
Redemption SongBob Marley and the Wailers (does this mean I have to go to church more?)

What do my friends really think me?
Lost in the Supermarketthe Clash (DuH!)

Do people secretly lust after me?{fat chance}
No RainBlind Melon (yea this is what I have already .. read the lyrics)

How can I make myself happy?
Champagne SuperNova - Oasis

What should I do with my life?
Black Hole Sun - Soundgarden

Will I ever have children?
Old ManNeil Young
(Does this mean I won’t be free of kids until I’m and old man )

What is some good advice for me?
Lovers Rockthe Clash (I wish)

How will I be remembered?
Southern ManNeil Young (not sure I like this one)

What is my signature dancing song?
Subterranean Homesick BluesBob Dylan

What do I think my current theme song is?
White Riotthe Clash (has always been one of my favorite songs)

What song will play at my funeral?
I’ve seen Better Days – Blues Traveler (can't find any lyric for it, but if it's my Funeral I probably have seen better days))

What type of men/women do you like?
LongviewGreen Day (hey does this mean I'm a wanker not a loser?)

What is my day going to be like?
Raw HideLink Wray