Monday, May 14, 2007

White Tulip Macro
White Tulip Macro


Meme found over at Nic's Opinions.

1. What is your occupation?
Inside software sales

2. What color are your socks right now?
White ankle high sports socks .. can’t go barefoot, they start to stink to much

3. What are you listening to right now?
Pay the Man, Offspring

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
Pink Lady apple .. so sweet and juicy

5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Yup, but haven’t for at least ten years, so I would probably strip the gears.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Blue

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
A client, closed a sale

8. How old are you today?
44

9. Favorite drink:
Non alcoholic: water
alcoholic: Guinness

10. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Lacrosse

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Wife dyed my left eyebrow two years ago, it went from partially white to all white, never again. North American dyes have a chemical that can make vitilago worse.

12. Any piercings?
one in the left ear, have always wanted to get 3 more with each of the kids birth stones.

13. Pets?
two black cats, fish (we just cleaned the aquarium and bought new fish) and the $600 bunny who lives in the garage

14. Favorite food?
you mean I have to pick one

15. What was the last movie you watched?
sad but I can’t remember the name of the movie .. It was about a contract killing being grabed by a bunch of hitmen and women. Came out last year, I saw it in my hotel room while in Florida.

16. Favorite day of the year?
My birthday.

17. What do you do to vent anger?
You don’t want to be around, I install fear.

18. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Billy Blast Off .. dating myself here.

19. What is your favorite fall or spring?
Both ..

20. Hugs or kisses?
deep intimate kisses!

21. Cherries or Blueberry?
Cherries … Blueberries are a everyday food… Cherries are a treat!

22. Living arrangements?
Wife, 3 kids, mother in law, two cats, fish and a rabbit in the garage

23. When was the last time you cried?
Couple of months ago, wife and I were watching a movie.

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
I don’t have a closet .. I get a armour. Its full of boxes that we have no where to put.

25. What did you do last night?
cooked, cleaned up after dinner, loaded cd’s to iTunes, went to bed around 12:30 pm

26. Favorite smells?
Strawberries, watermelon, fresh apple pie. A woman in the mood.

27. Favorite dog breed?
Irish Wolfhound

28. Favorite day of the week?
Friday

29. How many states have you lived in?
Have only ever lived in Ontario

30. Favorite holiday?
Christmas

Listening to: Rancid: Old Friend, "And Out Come The Wolves (1995)"
From LyricWiki

Good morning heartache
You're like an old friend
Come and see me again

Look up you're in Cleveland again
A solid line that never ends
I got stories that you'll never believe
And I know it, I wear it, I wear it on my sleeve
There must be something about you that I liked
But right here in the rain, you know, it just don't seem right
I always go out, I never hide
But in Cleveland I should've stayed inside

Testify my love for you
And I know it runs deep through your body too
From the cold black top to the hot concrete
And the old tin van, it aint so sweet

Somewhere in America
Through the city at night
And you were far from home
But you knew it was gonna be alright

The unfortunate get prayed on by vultures' eyes
Eighty-six cents in these pockets of mine
You can take my money, you can take my time
But you can't take my heart, it's in the city behind