Thursday, January 26, 2006

I have been tagged .. by rjl .. 5 weird things about me. What could be weird about me, I'm perfect aren't I.

1. I have never watched a scary movie in full. At age six I walked out of my own birthday party (at the Bracebridge cinema), I had taken my friends to see The Time Machine. I walked out on Jaws left my older sister and walked around the streets of Barrie, I walked out on Alien, left my date in the theater. Wife and her girl friends think it's hilarious. Big strong guy getting scared at movies.

2. I’m 42 and still enjoy watching Saturday morning cartoons. They aren’t as good at they were in the 70’s. ie space ghost, land of the giants etc.

3. I have more allergies than you can think of, but I never had problems till I quit smoking.

4. I never read the instructions on a package. I like to think I can figure out how something goes together on my own.

5. My left eyebrow, eyelash and the skin on the left side of my face is turning white (I have dark brown hair, luckily I have pale white skin). I awoke one morning two years ago to discover I was losing pigment. I kind of standout in a crowd.

I tag

Assorted Nonsense...
Aurora Walking Vacation...
musings of middle age...
a day in the life of a terrible mother...
Its a Monkey...
Journal of Life...