Thursday, January 26, 2006

January 26 th.

Today is the day for being tagged .. Journal of life tagged me with this meme, so since I've done it once today I figured why not do it again!

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Antique Stripper
2. Security Guard
3. Radio Tech
4. Inside and Outside Sales

Four movies you would watch over and over again:
1. Sound of Music
2. White Christmas
3. Star Wars
4. The General

Four places you have lived:
1. Bracebridge, ON
2. Barrie, ON
3. Malton, ON
4. Toronto, ON

Four T.V. shows you love to watch:(I almost never get to watch, but this is what I would watch if I could)
1. Lost
2. ER
3. Battlestar Galactica
4. Andromeda

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Jamaica
2. Georgian Bay
3. Vancouver
4. a carribean cruise

Four web-sites I visit daily:
1. Drudge Report
2. Toronto Star
3. Hotmail Gmail
4. For Better or For Worse

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Salad (Greens)
2. Pasta
3. Steak
4. Homemade barbeque pizza

Four places I’d rather be right now:
1. on a cruise around the world
2. Bora Bora
3. Tasmania
4. London, UK

Four victims for this meme: See Below .. 4 of you pick