Monday, May 09, 2005

Car Insurance

Well once again life has crept forward and kicked me in the balls.

My car insurance has been canceled for non payment. I have been trying to contact them for months because they sent me a letter saying they were increasing our rates because one of our vehicles (we have three, two that run and one I trying to fix up to sell)does not belong to us (its in my mother-in-laws name) so we don't qualify for the multiple car discount. I get a letter last week that if I didn't pay they would cancel it. Well, guess what, I just got off the phone with them and they have canceled my insurance. What the fuck am I supposed to do. I have three kids that I have to get to their activities, my wife has to commute for an hour so she can't take them, I have to get to work and home. Hey I can ride my bike (easy for me if I didn't have to have middle at her guitar lesson by 6:30 or oldest to his martial arts class), hey I can just strap the kids to the back of my bike. Filthy shit heads. Fuck!!!! I hate insurance companies .. They suck.

.. They rip off people who follow the rules and benefit the people that steal from the system .. I fucking hate this.

every time I feel good and it feels like I'm getting ahead, this type of shit happens.