Wednesday, May 11, 2005

What a way to look at life.

I guess today is a day for quotes :
========================
Quote: Try a thing you haven’t done three times.
Once, to get over the fear of doing it.
Twice, to learn how to do it.
And the third time, to figure out whether you like it or not.

Source: Robert Evans post at the Huffington Report. What a way to look at life.
========================
Quote: One day I was speeding along at the typewriter, and my daughter - who was a child at the time - asked me, "Daddy, why are you writing so fast?" And I replied, "Because I want to see how the story turns out!"

Source: Louis L'Amour
========================
Quote: TANSTAAFL! There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.

Source: Lunatic saying in The Moon Is A Harsh Mistress Quotalbe Robert Heinlein